Step-by-step instructions on setting up a brand new Facebook Business Manager Account
- Go to business.facebook.com .
- At the top right, push the “Create Account” blue button.
- Name the Business. This is how other people will see the Business so make sure to use proper spelling and capitalisation.
- “Business Email” is the one that will receive notifications.
- On the left sidebar, scroll down to "Business Info" that has a little briefcase next to it and click that.
- Fill out the business details on the screen that opens. If there is information on the business on Google—such as on Google Maps—try to get the information here to match.
- When that’s done, an email will be sent out to the email entered into the “Business Email” field for confirmation.
- Open up the email account for the Business Email and click the confirmation link from Facebook.
- Clicking the confirmation will go to the standard Business Manager interface, which can now be accessed at business.facebook.com .